A quick guide to get your finger size at home.
Finding the perfect ring is a special yet tricky experience sometimes. There are so many things to look out for and one of the most important ones is her finger size.
Imagine you pop the question with the perfect engagement ring BUT IT’S TOO SMALL… Awkward…
You don’t have to stress too much about that anymore, we have put together a quick and easy guide to find the perfect finger size.
METHODE A: Measure finger with Paper Sizer
Print out the Paper Ring Sizer and follow these steps:
- Cut along the outline of the paper sizer.
- Make a small slit in the left end of the sizer.
- Wrap the sizer around the desired finger, with the measurement on the outside.
- Secure by sliding the pointed end through the slit.
- Tighten the sizer where the ring will sit.
- Read the measurement and you’ve got the correct ring size!
* Follow instructions carefully on the Paper Ring Sizer
METHOD B: Measure an exciting ring
You can measure your ring size by using a piece of jewellery you already own and knows fits you. Print out our True-to-Size Ring Size Chart and place the ring on the circles until you find the one that matches up with the inside circumference of your ring.
* Follow instructions carefully on the Ring Size Chart
Please note it’s important that your print out is accurate. Make sure all scaling options on your printer are turned off and select to print the page at “actual size” on a standard A4 page.
The global sizing system
There are several systems used around the world to indicate ring sizes. If you need to convert your ring size to an international unit use our guide below:
PS: If you are worried that either of these methods is not accurate you can come into our store and get a measurement free.
FREE RING SIZING
GET THE PERFECT RING SIZE BY VISITING US IN-STORE. MAKE YOUR BOOKING NOW AND AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT.